Ystok-Tournament Trial Edition
The Trial version of Ystok-Tournament does not require any
additional libraries and eats rather small room from the disk.
The application keeps all its files in a single folder,
which is removed by the Uninstaller.
The intallation instructions are below.
- Entries in an individual tournament: up to 8
- Group competitors: up to 8
- Athlete database records: up to 8
- Slots in a daily timetable: up to 4
- Logos in a document header or footer: up to 2
- Medalists per group in reports: up to 4
- None of the following options is present:
- The tournament files created with a paid version can only be
viewed by means of the Trial Edition in read-only mode:
modifying and re-saving them are deliberately disabled.
- Log into Windows as an administator.
- Download the Setup Wizard ytournament-m-n-trial.exe
to your computer.
- Start it e.g. by DOUBLE-CLICK in the Windows Explorer
and follow the Setup Wizard instructions:
- After reading the license agreement,
select I accept and press Next,
- Choose the Destination folder
(C:\Program Files\ystok\Tournament.m by default),
- Select required main files and optional components,
for example User Guide.
Then, press Install.
- Finally, click Finish.
By default, the Setup Wizard creates shorcuts on the Desktop
and in the menu
Start → All Programs → Ystok-Tournament m.n Trial