Ystok-Tournament is a computer-aided tournament system.
It allows sports organizers to manage the athlete database, register entries,
group them by gender, age, and weight, make brackets (draws), plan matches,
and enter results.
Ystok-Tournament supports combat sports and martial arts as well as racket games.
- Ju-Jitsu (Fighting System, Duo System, and Ne-Waza).
- Karate WKF, Shotokan, and Kyokushin (kumite and kata).
- Kickboxing (Full-Contact, Low-Kick, ╩-1, Semi-Contact, Kick-Light,
- Taekwondo ITF (Sparring, Pattern, Special Techniques, Power, Pre-Arranged)
and WTF (Jirugi and Poomse).
- Wrestling (Freestyle, Greco-Roman, Grappling, Pankration, and Beach).
- Wushu (sanshou and tzinda).
The following national martial arts are supported by the Russian
- Russia: Sambo, Arm Fighting, Unifighting.
- Kazakhstan: Zhekpe-Zhek.
The software supports both individual and team competitions.
Someone may use it for teams sports (football, hockey etc.) by entering
team names instead of athlete names
but cannot maintain team members lists.
- Sport settings:
- scoring systems,
- subsports (disciplines or styles) list,
- age and weight divisions,
- patterns (movements, kata) list.
- The athlete database to avoid retyping entry names.
- Input and register entries, record weigh-in procedure data.
- Create groups (events) in singles and doubles
(applies to games sports, ju-jites Duo System etc.).
- Seed competitors by
- ranking points,
- grade (dan).
- Automatically randomize avoiding clashes between the fellows
who delegate the same country, city, club,
or follows the same coach.
- Draw types (schemes):
- Elimination system,
- Double elimination,
- Pool stage.
- Consolation stage types:
- Feed-in (First Match, First Round),
- Continuous Feed-in (Full Feed-in, Triple Plate, Compass),
- Double repechage,
- Contests (patterns, movements) system.
- Maximum number of competitors:
- 256 in elimination,
- 10 in round-robin.
- Match planning tools:
- timetable editor (manually),
- Scheduler (automatically).
Edit brackets and enter match results in-place.
- Print and save in PDF the
following document types:
Additional logos can be provided on the Setting dialog and printed on every sheet.
- entry list,
- weight-in list,
- timetable (contest order),
- contest record,
- standings (winners list),
- Draws broshure
— combined report including all brackets and entry lists.
- Fast sport switching.
- Three entry age calculation methods.
Print either date of birth, or year of birth, or age column in entries lists.
- Bracket Wizard assists in creating groups, pushing entries into groups,
and randomizing them in bulk.
- Merge Wizard assists in copying entries and groups from one tournament
file to another.
- For placement in round-robin, calculate the difference between won and lost
sets and/or points.
- Auxiliary topmost windows (palettes):
- Official (umpire or coach),
- Match (Bout),
- Photo (the athlete photos folder is selected in the Settings dialog).
- File autosave.
- Export and import athlete data in
format ensures data exchange with spreadsheet (MS Excel) and other office applications.
- Chief Edition
- The most popular version for the tournament chief referee/umpire or secretary.
The features described above are as of this edition.
- The delivered software package supports
- either one sport maybe of different styles e.g. karate,
- or collection of "similar" sports e.g. ju-jitsu and judo,
- or all sports implemented, aka multisport version.
- Reception Edition
- Simplified version for a receptionist desk with the functions limited to:
- registering the arrivals on-site,
- entering the results of the weigh-in procedure,
- merging the updated entry data with the chief tournament file.
- Federation Edition
- The version for a country-wide or regional sports federation or association.
- Athlete, umpire, and coach database.
- History records of athlete results, categories, certificates and the like.
- Trial Edition
- The demonstrational version of a limited functionality can be downloaded
for free at this page.
- PC 64MB RAM, 20MB of hard disk space.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 or 64-bit).
- PDF viewer.
- Internet connection (optional — it is neither needed on
installation nor working with the application itself).